Spring reflecting in the Wöhrsee, a lake at the foot of the longest castle in the world in Burghausen.
Spring at Burghausen Castle which is more than 1,000 m (0.6 miles) long.
… more about Bavaria on Wikipedia
more photos on this blog from
- Spring is in the air
- a day trip through Bavarian Fall Scapes – although the content is in German, the photos in the article speak for themselves
- Burghausen with the longest castle in the world and Wöhrsee
- Bavaria the beautiful
- other historical sites from all over the world
- get inspired with daily quotes
- more information (in German language) about Europe